Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for the post of Account Officer in Careforte Diagnostics, Lagos.
Candidates must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, most especially Microsoft Excel Package.
MAIN Responsibilities include:
– Balancing clients accounts and taking payments for services rendered.
– Reviewing bills and claims for accurate information
– Preparing billing reports and other documents to provide to state and federal government agencies as needed-
– Preparation of weekly financial reports
– Overseeing assigned areas of finances of the company
– Ensuring that all transactions performed by the company are done accurately and efficiently
– Respond and comply to requests for information
– Deal with incoming and outgoing post
– Complete other clerical duties as assigned
– Maintain stock of forms and office supplies
– Safeguard patient and company’s privacy and confidentiality
Salary Range: 75,000 – 150,000
Applications should be made by sending a detailed cover letter and CV to ‘email@example.com’ using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Applications without a cover letter WILL NOT be processed.
Careforte diagnostics is an indigenous and one of the leading health facilities that mainly specialises in pathology and consultancy services. The organization is an equal employer of labour and we pride ourselves in following the country’s statutory labour laws