Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: RAN Integration Engineer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About this Opportunity!
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
What You Will Do
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Work to identify and drive improvements.
- Post project activities.
- Understand technical E2e.
- Execute test.
- Script & code.
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
You Will Bring
- Education: Academic Degree, minimum on Bachelor level, (IT, Telecom).
- 2 – 6 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing activities.
- Demonstrated ability in the domain experience: (GSM RAN, WCDMA RAN, LTE RAN, OSS, ENM etc.).
- GSM/UMTS and LTE integration and configuration experience.
- Coding & innovating.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.