Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Psychiatric Nurse
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Psychiatric Nurse will work as part of a team of medical professionals to provide psychiatric nursing care to patients of all ages, gender, religion, and disposition while creating a safe and therapeutic environment to aid their mental stability
- Provide mental health care treatment for patients
- Best practice documentation for patients treatment plan
- Manage confidential information with the utmost respect for the patient
- Work with a team of Multi-Disciplinary experts to provide care for patients
- Exercise independent judgment in medical emergencies
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, patience, and compassion
- Establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, other agencies, and organizations
- Comply with nursing policies, protocols, and program regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience as a psychiatric nurse.
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position and Location as the subject of the email.