Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku HND Admission Details
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to December 31st, 2021. Candidates that are yet to register or complete the registration are advised to use this opportunity to do so.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time Higher National Diploma [HND] Programmes of the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Admission List
Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku Part-Time Admission Form for ND and HND
Available HND Programmes
School of Arts and Design:
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics, and Painting)
- Textiles Design
School of Applied Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
School of Business:
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication (Print & Broadcast Options
- Office Technology & Management
- Production Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
School of Engineering:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA – ₦10,000.00
- Service Charge – ₦750.00
Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku Entry Requirements
- Candidates must posses 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma (ND) with a minimum Lower Credit in the relevant discipline from an accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates must possess at least one (1)year Industrial Training experience
- Candidates who obtained pass in their National Diploma must have a minimum 2 years of Industrial Training in the field of specialization
How to Apply for Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku HND Full-Time Admission
1. Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
2. Click on Application on the menu
3. Click on the Application Category: HND
4. Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
5. Fill in the displayed Form. Note that Asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address
6. Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
7. Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
8. Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
9. Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
10. Fill the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
11. If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
12. Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
13. If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
14. Review your application data before final online submission. Note that the submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
15. For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines:
Between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday.
- All Candidates who succeed in gaining admission into the polytechnic shall be required to upload relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.