Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior 3D Administrator
Job Location: Rivers
- Manage the setup and administration of AVEVA™ 3D Design and AUTODESK REVIT® engineering design software; including database administration, Clash Manager set up, report customization, multi-discipline support (MDS) customization, Spooler set up, and catalogue building
- Project setup, setting up users, setup and installation of software licenses.
- Develop detailed 3D model/CAD database, catalogue, designs specifications, special symbols and special item development as required on each project and 3D Project software ensuring that project databases are cleaned up and merged periodically.
- Prepare Job Notes and 3D modelling procedures and work instructions as required for existing assets and new projects.
- Extraction of General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Material Take-off (MTO), Isometrics, etc. for existing assets and new projects.
- Analyze and resolve software failures reported by users in collaboration with the OEM or their approved rep.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve complex technical problems with the softwares by troubleshooting, configuration, and customization of software interfaces.
- Perform post-production analysis of built 3D models to ensure it is in according to project requirements, and review files (e.g., Autodesk Navisworks, etc.) generated are in a format acceptable to Company for Joint Design Review (JDR), 30%, 60%, and 90% model review.
- Document all model review comments in formal review register and drive the closeout of all comments as agreed and review register updated.
- Set up clash management and run clash reports to ensure 3D models are clash-free and report technical status and progress for a specific scope of work assigned.
- Develop training modules and prepare training schedules, manuals, and drive the training are carried out as required for the success of the Project.
- Identify and communicate OEM/vendor information required to progress the 3D models to the various disciplines.
- Cross-check all received 3D Data (i.e., Point Cloud / Laser scan Data, 3D model data etc.) are validated and can be used by various disciplines.
- Liaise with IT department to ensure Point Cloud Library (PCL) is properly set up, with share point access password available to all users.
- Coordinate with all disciplines to ensure that the outputs/deliverables from 3D model are maximized.
- Setup progress measurement gates, generate weekly progress reports for 3D administration, create local backups of running projects as necessary.
- A University Degree in Engineering or relative field.
- 3 – 7 years’ work experience in project engineering, design, construction and maintenance with at least 2 years in the Oil and Gas industry engineering design
- Extensive experience with industry-standard PDMS and BIM software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.