Company Explains Reason For Switching Off The Billboard

0


The advert company is owned by Seyi Tinubu stated the Lekki Tollgate billboard was turned off because of the governor’s curfew orders.

Read also EndSARS: Brave Nigerian Soldier Condemns Battle With Protestor, Claim He Cant Kill His Fellow Brother-Video

But Loatsad Promomedia, in a statement on its Instagram handle, said it had no prior motive for any action.

When the ‘EndSars and ‘say no to police brutality’ protests started from day one, we wholly supported the movement and used all our platforms to promote the messages (I believe the promoters can verify this information) as we believed in the cause.

Read also EndSARS: Drama Rocks As Police Form Blockage To Prevent Protestor From Sending Letter To The President-Video

On Tuesday, when the curfew was announced we heeded the governor’s warnings and didn’t want our staff in any danger, hence by 3pm our staff had been ordered to leave the site and the board was switched off based on the governor’s curfew request.

We had no idea what was going to happen and we feel the same anguish, pain and shock at the events that unfolded and our hearts and prayers go out to the victims and families of this ungodly act.”

Read also EndSARS: Nigerian Army Denies Ambulance Service To provide First Aid To Protestor Been Shot-Video

The company said it believed in the #EndSARS movement, adding that it was the start of the change needed to move the country forward.

Eyewitnesses also claimed soldiers opened fire on #EndSARS protesters after the billboard was turned off on Tuesday evening.





Visit Original Source link