Fulfilgate Associates is a leading consulting firm established to offer cost reduction and revenue improvement solutions to both private companies and government institutions. Amongst other services, we work with our clients to design and implement the necessary framework from recruitment of the right employees to identification of training and manpower development needs; design training and manpower development programmes; implement the identified programmes and carry out post training evaluation to measure the impact and effectiveness of our trainings on the competencies of participants in their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Our Client, a Consumer Lending Company is urgently recruiting for various positions.
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst (Port Harcourt/Kano)
- First degree in finance, economics or any relevant course
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CILRM
- Not less than 3 years Credit Risk Management experience in a retail credit organization with the following attributes/skill:
- Risk Assessment capabilities
- Ability to identify, interpret and mitigate risk
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with industry practice and professional standards
- Good decision-making skill
- Strong analytical and communication skill
- Successful candidate Must reside in Lagos and be willing to resume on Monday 3rd February 2020
- Perform risk assessment on all loan applications
- Review loan applications to ensure required documents are supplied
- Report, analyse and mitigate identified risks
- Highlight and escalate areas of concern
- Ensure successful loans meet the company’s RAC
- Recommend loan requests for approval
Interested applicant should send CV with a brief profile to [email protected] stating the preferred location.
Application closes on Monday 20th January, 2020.