This is to inform students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology that the Senate of the University has approved the commencement of change of programme. Consequently, the change of programme portal has been activated and made accessible to students who desire to change their programmes.
Students are by this notice hereby informed that the management has approved that change of programme portal be activated and made accessible to students who desire to change their programmes, the entire University Community, especially students are hereby informed that the portal has been activated for that purpose.
The portal address, transfer.lautech.edu.ng can be accessed having paid change of programme fee of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) only using interswitch enabled debit card.
Accessibility to the platform commences from today, Monday, 6th January, 2020 and closes after two (2) weeks therefrom. All interested students are therefore advised to adhere strictly to the time line as there will be no extension of date for the exercise.
LAUTECH Change of Programme Guidelines
Please, find below guideline for change of programme/transfer for the 2019/2020 academic session:
- Application forms will be made available online (www.transfer.lautech.edu.ng) to interested students from Monday, 6th January to Monday, 20th January, 2020.
- Applicants are to pay the sum of Five thousand Naira (N5,000,00) in order to access the application form.
- Applicants are to carefully study and complete the application form as appropriate.
- The student will select the proposed department and supply her current CGPA
- The HOD of the current department confirms the supplied CGPA.
- The Head of Department of the proposed department confirms the transfer
- The Head of Department of the proposed department approves/disapproves the application for transfer.
- The Dean of proposed department recommends the transfer to the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Academic Affairs Unit confirms the successful transfer of the student on the system.
- The student’s portal is updated by the Academic Affairs Unit.
- Student proceeds to the new department with letter of approval of the transfer issued by Academic Affairs Unit.
- Files of the successfully transferred students are thereafter forwarded to the new Faculties/Departments of the transferred students.