FULokoja Postgraduate Registration: The School of Postgraduate Studies of Federal University, Lokoja will commence screening and registration for Master/Ph.D. students for the 2019/2020 academic session starting from Monday, 13th to Friday, 24th January, 2020.
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm daily.
Also See: FULokoja Postgraduate Diploma Admission Form Details
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Screening and Registration Procedure
- Successfully admitted students are to Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with their original credentials for clearance
- Cleared students can, therefore, proceed to PGD student registration portal
- Generate and Print school fees payment invoice
- Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR
- Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions
- Return to PGD student registration portal to confirm school fees payment
- Print school fees receipt
- Go to Bursary Unit for stamp and confirmation
- Return to the PGD student registration Portal to complete registration
- Register courses online
- Print out your course form.
- Return to School of Postgraduate Studies for the final submission of the following (School fees receipt duly stamped, Student Information form, Course registration form e.t.c)